We had a great time at the beach last week. It was a much needed vacation and we enjoyed every minute of it. Rosemary Beach is by far my favorite place in the Destin area. The week flew by and I was so sad to leave my family. I don't get to see them nearly enough. My sister's kids are growing up so fast - I feel like they should still be babies but they are changing and growing so much. Also, the baby got a new nickname this week, Norman Doyle. Don't ask - it's a long story. The name stuck and now everyone affectionately refers to the baby as Norman. It's going to be really funny when we find out Norman is a Norma. Every single person thinks we are having a boy, all of my friends, all of my family, even random people I meet. The intelligender kit said "boy" too, but I'm not convinced. I still think it could be a girl. I don't care either way what it is but the suspense is getting the best of me! Anyway, here are some pics from last week...
Me and Taylor - look at that belly! It popped out this week.

10 comments:
Kathy - Your belly looks SO SO SO cute! Love the beach pics. I am jealous I wasn't at the beach.
Um Kathy, the kiddos are absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't believe how big they have gotten. And you are so aborable with your belly bump! I'm pretty sure you're going to have a Norman too. You're going to have to share that story with us someday. Glad you had some fun family time!
OMG!!!!! i just love all of the pics!!!!! and that baby belly too!!!!!!!
The pics are great!! I cannot believe how big the kids have gotten, and your belly is adorable! I miss the beach too.
I am so glad to see the baby bump!! You look too cute! As does my bf Taylor! Furthermore the kids are way too big!!!!
The baby bump! So cute! When is Liam getting his driver's license? I can't believe how big they've gotten!!
HOW CUTE!!! Thanks for posting the belly pic! You look adorable:)! Tell Norman I said hi!
oh my gosh!!!!! i love the way norman looks in that belly!!!!!! your little bump is the cutest thing i have ever seen! :) the kids look adorable as always! :)
i am 100% sure it's norman doyle in there!
You look adorable Kathy! You have to continue to post some baby bump pics! The kiddos are so big and looks like ya'll had a fun time at the beach!!!!
Those kiddos are so gorgeous. I can't believe how big they are! I also can't believe you actually have that baby bump! So cute.
Post a Comment