So here we are at 25 weeks! I am really happy we are documenting this because I don't think I would believe how HUGE my belly is getting if I didn't see it in pictures. =)
Here are the pics starting at 10 weeks.....
10 WEEKS
15 WEEKS
25 WEEKS
10 WEEKS
15 WEEKS
25 WEEKS
Posted by The Condreys at 7:56 PM
8 comments:
kathy!!!!!!!!!1 i looove this belly! ok, i dind't scroll down at first and i saw that first pic (10 week) with 25 week bump watch title and i thought CRAP, i need to fed ex some cheetos to this girl..ha! miss ya!
i thought the same thing!!!!!! I just love all of these pregnant bellies that I've been getting to see lately! You all look so stinkin' cute!
ha kate and amber! i love you guys! but ok, i fixed it so you know the first pic is from 10 weeks. don't i wish it still looked like that. no wonder i gained 9 pounds last month. can you believe that thing??????
Wow! I love that tummy! It is so much fun to watch it grow with that sweet little thing inside! I really wish we had been better about documenting my belly. I was waay too shy about having my picture taken, so there are only a handful of prego pics! You'll love those one day! So will Perry!
oh my gosh I love it!! I cannot wait to meet this little girl! I'm really glad you already had a little something at 10 weeks... Because I am now 12 and there's more than just a little something! Ha!
LOVE IT!! You look awesome!
Oh wow! You look great!! I was a little confused at first too & thought your stomach was shrinking instead of growing! You look adorable & it's all ONLY in your stomach. I can't wait to see you in ONE month!! :) Loves, Jules
How sweet! Just remember, it does go back :-) I never thought I would say it but I miss being pregnant. Take advantage of it while you can. I am so happy for you guys! You are all belly and SO beautiful!
Post a Comment