This past Saturday we had our first baby shower in Arkansas! It was so much fun and it was so great to see so many of my friends. Every one of these girls except for one live out of town and they all made the trip in for the shower. I miss them all so much and hope one day we can get back closer to home so we can all get together more often. Anyway, the shower was a blast! We had a great time and Perry got so many cute things! Thank you again to all of the girls for putting this on for us and to everyone for making the trip in. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends. I love you all so very much!
Me and my adorable hubby! =)



3 comments:
You are adorable Kathy! So sad I missed it!
We love and miss you too! You look so cute!
I have been waiting on you to post this! I am so sad that we weren't able to be there! We actually had something else we were supposed to do, but Addison and I both were sick, so we were home anyway! I have something very special planned for Miss Perry! So glad you had fun!
Post a Comment