Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 months

Perry is 2 months old today!  I can't believe it.  I need the time to slow down.  I was really bad about taking pictures this week.  It was rainy and gross and we didn't do much.  I am really going to try and do better!  


At 2 months, Perry is smiling and cooing at us all the time.  She makes the cutest sounds and talks to us a lot. She is really funny about bath time, she lets you know when it's time to get in, and she lets you know when it's time to get out.  The 30-45 minutes of tub soaking is probably her favorite time of the day.  She kicks and splashes and just smiles the whole time!  Love it.  

She is still eating and sleeping great.  She eats 4-5 oz. every 3 hours and sleeps through the night MOST of the time.  The time change had her a little messed up last week but I think she is almost over it.  She will take a bottle with no problem and will also take formula with no problem, although I still am still nursing her 95% of the time.  She loves to be held and loves to be up and moving.  My dad says I was the exact same way.  I am constantly bouncing, rocking, or walking her.  Thank goodness for the sling!  She sleeps in her crib but in the mornings she usually gets in bed with us.  It's my most favorite time with her!  She still has the blocked tear duct in her left eye, and she is still sporting her baby acne.  I hope both clear up soon.  

She has outgrown her 0-3 month clothes and wears all 3 month or 3-6 months and her pjs are 6-9 months.  She is super long so anything that snaps she wears a bigger size in.  She goes in for her 2 month checkup soon and I am anxious to hear her stats!  Happy 2 months sweet Perry!

0 comments: