Monday, April 20, 2009

3 months


Perry is 3 months!  I can't believe it.  She is growing like a weed!  Here is what P is doing at 3 months...


-Sits in her bumbo and has the best time looking around.
-Loves to stand up and lock out her legs.  She thinks she is such a big girl!
-Still loves her bath.  We have a little routine every night when we give her a bath, I cook dinner and we both make a huge fuss over her and then Taylor gets her out and lotions and dresses her in her pjs.  It's their bonding time. =)  
-Will roll from her stomach to back when she is on her tummy time mat.  I don't know if she's really rolling or if gravity is just taking its toll.  
-Still nurses great 
-Sleeps from about 10pm until anywhere from 5-7am.  There is no reasoning behind it.  It's just what she does.  
-Loves the TV.  Will watch her Baby Einstein videos but also loves anything on the tube.  
-Is still OBSESSED with the fan.  
-Still loves her sling - we use it every single day.
-Is babbling and talking and cooing so much.
-Is almost laughing.  We've gotten a few small laughs from her but no big belly laughs so far.  I can't wait for those.  
-Thinks her parents are nuts b/c we are in her face constantly.  Ha!  
-Is still just as happy as she can be.  She loves to put on a show for people when we are out and about.  I love it!  
-Is wearing all 3-6 months, mostly 6 months clothes, some 9 and 12 months stuff.  Are you kidding me?  
-Is SO alert.  I wouldn't know the difference but everybody tells me that she is super strong with her head and super alert.  

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Love that beautiful girl...now I just need to get my hands on her! That picture is great Kathy; did you take that? Nice work momma!

The Grays said...

love getting to see Perry pics - she is just beautiful and growing up so fast!!

Julie said...

I wonder where she gets loving the tube? ;) She is such a doll. I need to visit again SOON!