Perry was 9 months on the 17th. Time is still flying. Here are her stats from her check-up:
Weight: 22.5 lbs - 97%
Height: 30 in - 97%
Head - I can't remember the number but it was 90%
She is such a big girl. A lot of people don't believe me when I say she is 9 months. Ha! And her FIRST tooth finally broke through! Just the little corner is poking through. My mom found it last weekend. She is still into everything but getting sweeter by the day. She really is a very sweet baby. She doesn't meet a stranger. She will give her babies sugar and hug their necks, holds the phone up to her ear and babbles, and loves to point to the light and say iiighttttt (with a very sharp "t"). Cute cute. She really doesn't care for her baby food - your lucky if you can get 2 bites in. We have just moved on to table food and she loves it all. Cheese, chicken, strawberries are a favorite, cheerios, etc. I gave her a bite of mac and cheese tonight and it was also a hit. We went to Houston for the weekend and she always does so great on the plane. She is very busy, but not fussy at all which I am so thankful for. As long as we can tackle her for the short hour and 20 minutes everything is good. She was little miss social today and won over everybody sitting around her. She had this older couple behind us cracking up and was just waving and talking to everybody. She LOVED getting all of that attention. Also, last night I was looking through Taylor's baby pictures and she looks like him! I have never seen it before and it was so weird to see the exact same expressions. Taylor was so proud. :) Happy 9 months Perry Berry! We are so very thankful for you.

1 comments:
I can't wait to see her next week!!!! Oh yeah, and you too!! :)
Post a Comment