Perry spent last week with Bo and Jannie (aka "nee nee") and had soooooo much fun!!! She wanted nothing to do with us when we picked her up. She cried for nee nee and Bo and it broke my heart! I had such a hard time leaving her (it was the longest time i have ever been away from her) ((what will I do when she leaves for college?!??)). Jannie was the best and would send me pics everyday with updates. Thank you Jannie and Bo for taking such wonderful care of our baby girl! She is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents that love her so much!!!

Playing with Funky Frank. He sings "monster mash". I thought he probably only had 1,000 uses. I was wrong.

Breakfast at Jannie and Bo's



Her new face! Poor thing has 4 huge bug bites on her forehead.

0 comments:
Post a Comment