
Perry had her first soccer game tonight! She did great, only one tiny meltdown after halftime (she thought the game was over and it was time for snowcones). :) It was ridiculously hot and this mama ended up coaching the game b/c Taylor got held up at work. It was pretty comical being that I have never played soccer and I don't know any of the rules. The best part is that the coaches are on the field running around with the players. Again, comical. BUT, we all survived and the girls did great!! Even though they don't keep official score we definitely beat the boy team ;). It helped that the other team kicked a few goals in our goal for us! Perry scored a goal all on her own and she was SOOOO excited!! I was so proud of her and loved getting to watch the excitement in her little face. Keep in mind this was all pre-meltdown.

0 comments:
Post a Comment