Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Appointment

Nothing really to report, we went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup, just the usual - weight, measurements, heartbeat, bloodwork. We are scheduled for the Level 2 Ultrasound on August 18th so we will get to find out what little Norman is then! Yippee! Only 2.5 more weeks until we can start shopping! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel a little silly leaving a comment, considering that I have talked to you approximately 10 times today, but just wanted to send a shout out to Baby Condrey! Can we take a few more Intelligender tests before the 18th?

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Kathy,
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Dana Daniel said...

Holy cow I haven't seen you in forever and found you on Amanda's page. Congratulations on the little angel on the way! Come to my page and check out my little guy!

Emily said...

just checking in. love the pic of popped belly! you look pregnant now...how cool?

our house goes on the market next week (i know, i know...finally).

hope all is well in pregnantland!