Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun with the Family

We had such a good time with Taylor's family last week! We got to spend lots of time with the kiddos which is always fun. Deacon is the sweetest baby ever, he never fusses or cries and is just the perfect little angel. Georgia is hilarious and kept us busy and laughing the whole time! Here are some pics of sweet baby Deacon....



Uncle Taylor and Deacon



Georgia playing - she is on the move so I had a hard time getting good pics of her. She is so cute and is at a super fun age. She warmed right up to us too (with minimal bribing of candy ;)) which was great! I love this picture b/c her baby Converse shoes are awesome!

We were only able to see our other nieces on one night b/c they started school on Monday. I didn't get any pics either! Next trip we will see them more!

0 comments: