Today I am officially at the halfway point! 20 weeks. Wow! We are so very thankful to be at this point. She is moving around a lot more, especially at night. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so hopefully we will get some new updates or ultrasound pics. Until then, I have been getting majorly hassled for some belly pics so I am going to be really brave and post some. =)
10 weeks
15 weeks
20 weeks
Also, today is my sister-in-law's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Em!! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:
YEAH!!! I love it. You look great. Holly and I both agreed that you are tiny!!
SO CUTE!!! You will be glad you have these. I didn't take any belly pics, and now I wish I had. I agree with Kelly and Holly! You are teeny tiny! Do we get another pic at 25 weeks:)???
Kathy, your baby bump is adorable! You are super tiny too!
you are adorbale and itsy bitsy! i love these bump pics! i would take mine but i don't think the belly would fit in the wide angle lens! ha ha!
Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love these pictures!!!!! You look great. Keep posting them! And um, Kim was right...you're still wearing normal jeans so shut it with the weight gain. It's all baby!! :) Hope to see you next weekend in LR.
Post a Comment