Tuesday, September 30, 2008

24 Week Appointment & Weight GAIN

We went to the doctor yesterday for our 24 week appointment. Everything looked great! We are so very thankful for a healthy report on this baby girl! Nothing really new to report except that I have gained 23 lbs. Yikes! My doc isn't worried about it though so neither am I. =) He did say if I fail the gestational diabetes test (at my next appt) then we will have to talk about a diet (boo hiss). Hopefully that won't be the case. What? 9 lbs in a month? I thought that was normal! At this rate I am going to be a BIG momma pretty soon. In other news, I am very sad to be missing out on a big weekend in Arkansas. My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend in Hot Springs, and all of my girlfriends are getting together in Fayetteville for Jayme's baby shower, the Razorback game, and Liza's birthday party. I am super sad to miss out!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Kathy, I know you still look absolutely gorgeous!! I'm with you...I'm sad too miss out too.