Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 Week Appointment

We went to the doctor today and everything is right on track. The heartbeat was 154, and the measurements were where they were supposed to be! I've gained 14 lbs. Ha! Everything else checked out great and he said we were on "cruise-control". I'm taking that as a good sign? Since we didn't get any new ultrasound pics here are a few from my 18 week appt. They aren't the best but I want them documented so I'll have them in the future.

An itty bitty foot.

Her hand.

Sorry they are so blurry!!! Hopefully you can make out what they are supposed to be.

2 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

That's a great shot of her hand! Soooo sweet! Glad everything is moving along so well! =)

Jayme said...

Yeah! Half way through! Doesn't it go by so fast? You look great too and the bump is so cute!