Today we had our 28 week appointment with the doctor. I took the gestational diabetes test (fingers crossed that I pass) and the heartbeat was 155. She's measuring "big" so my doctor said we might have a December baby on our hands! I also was measuring big pulling in another solid 9 lbs. this month. That brings my total up to 32 lbs. Oops. =)
We also went and had the 4D Ultrasound done today! It was amazing! She was moving all around and cooperated for us quite nicely. She even gave us some smiles (and frowns) and opened one of her eyes. Here are the pics of Miss Perry!
Nashville 40th
6 years ago

6 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I can't wait to meet her, and I think so far she looks like you!
awesome pics! i know that y'all are getting so excited! she will be here before you know it! can't wait to see you next weekend!
I love those pictures! THat is so cool.
What a little darlin! She is beautiful! Makes me wish we had done the 4-D ultrasound!
And don't worry about the weight--you'll lose it before you know it! I gained quite a bit, and it came off a lot easier than I expected!
I think you can eat exactly what they say you should, and you will still gain what you gain. Your body is designed to gain a certain amount when pregnant! Eat and forget about it! =)
That is amazing! So sweet! She looks precious! I can't wait to meet her:)!!!
So I have spent way to much time on the computer over the last few days and randomly found you on facebook. It has been forever since I have seen you. Congratulations on the baby! When are you due? My mom randomly tells me about you and your sister when she talks to your mom. Anyways...good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I can't wait to see baby pictures!
Erin Moore Kennedy
Post a Comment