Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 week

We had a good first week around here! Perry has been great, sleeping good, eating good, which has been so nice. We hope she keeps it up! I was not feeling so hot, but literally woke up on Saturday and felt like a new person. We took Perry to lunch, to see her cousin Harlyn's dance competition, and to run some errands. We got out for dinner last night and breakfast this morning.  She has been a trooper.  It is so nice to get out and about again. We go back to the doctor tomorrow to get a weight check!  I promise more and better pics this week!  


Napping on my tummy

3 comments:

Shawna said...

She is so, so beautiful!

Amber said...

glad to hear you are a new woman kathy! keep the pics coming!

Jayme said...

Such a sweetie! I'm glad she is being so good for mom and dad! And I'm glad you are feeling much better too!