Friday, January 2, 2009

Perry's Nursery

Here are some pictures of Perry's nursery!  It turned out really cute!  There are french doors that connect the master bedroom to the nursery so the layout is great.  We ended up hanging a chandelier and painting this little antique chest pink for her toys and books.  The swing is still in here for right now but we'll move it to the living room once she gets here.  Enjoy!!!






6 comments:

Jayme said...

It looks adorable! It will be so nice to have her room right by yours too!

Kate said...

so cute kath! i love the french doors to the bedroom! i can't wait to come see everything with my own eyes and meet that baby girl! it might have to be a first date for perry and mccoy! i can't believe you all just moved in and it is perfectly put up! you are good my friend! :)

Suzi said...

it's adorable! she will love it :)

Jannie said...

So sweet. The pink chest turned out just great. And I love the new little side table by the rocker. Such an adorable nursery. All we need now is the addition of precious Miss Perry. Love you.

Julie said...

It looks perfect! Y'all did great & I can't believe you put it together so quickly. I can't wait to meet that precious baby girl.

Kelly said...

I have seen it and it is so adorable. I hope Perry comes next week. We will be here until Thursday.