Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the first outfit

The day we found out we were having a girl I went straight to Bloomingdale's and bought Perry this little outfit. The options were slim - it was in between seasons and they didn't have much of a winter selection but I really wanted to get her something. Today she wore the outfit!



She of course spit up all over outfit #1 so I had to change her into this little onesie number. It's 0-3 months and it's skin tight.  I guess it is getting retired after today.  Here are some pics in the swing.  


3 comments:

Shawna said...

Kathy, in that last pic I see a lot of Harlyn and Revell in her! She is so adorable...can't wait till I get home and get to love on her!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

It is amazing how incredibly quickly they outgrow clothes! I get really sad when I have to pack things away! I agree with Shawna--a lot of the girls in there--which means YOU! I think she definitely favors you! Beautiful girl!

Suzi said...

She is so funny because sometimes in her photos I think she looks just like you but other times, like that second photo, I can totally see Taylor! Either way, completely adorable :)