Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun with Friends

On Monday Perry got to meet some of her best buddies! Kelly came over with sweet 10 month old Annie, Maggie and Ted came over with cutie 3 month old Titus, Jayme came with precious 2 month old Ellie, and Aunt Stacey joined us which doubled the fun! We all met up over at our house and then took the babies to lunch at US Pizza. The circus was really well behaved I must admit. I was too busy loving on the babies to get a lot of pictures and when I was ready to get some pics, Little Miss was not having it. It was so wonderful to see everyone and their precious babies.  I feel so blessed to have these girls in my life.

Perry, Titus, and Ellie
Here is a pic of the babies all loaded up and ready to go. Annie was already in the car so we missed her.

1 comments:

Julie said...

How cute!! I'm so sad I missed out on this lunch date! They look precious.