OK, so I know some of you have zero interest in this video but I finally learned how to upload the videos from the Flip. I love that thing and use it all of the time. Perry found her hands a few weeks ago. :)
Nashville 40th
6 years ago
OK, so I know some of you have zero interest in this video but I finally learned how to upload the videos from the Flip. I love that thing and use it all of the time. Perry found her hands a few weeks ago. :)
Posted by The Condreys at 9:42 PM
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is PRECIOUS!!! So glad you figured out how to upload video! More please:)...
Ellie loved watching the video of her buddy! (she likes to eat her hands too :) Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!! Perry is so precious!
Love it! She is changing so much. So precious!
Post a Comment