Monday, June 22, 2009

Perry's Baptism

Perry was Baptized yesterday. It was a very special day and a very special Father's Day for Taylor. Her dress was her great grandfathers. Great Grandpa Revell wore it, Poppy (Grandpa Revell) wore it, and I wore it. It is still in wonderful condition for being around for 90 years and 4 generations. I am so thankful that my mom saved it for her. She was perfect during the ceremony - not a peep! She did spit up on Taylor right after the pastor handed her back though. All over her, Taylor and the church floor. Oops! Hopefully that didn't make the video.

Before church with Daddy

and with Mommy

after the service - she was sound asleep


at brunch after church


Happy Father's Day!!!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Such a dumpling...what a beautiful family! Glad yesterday was such a perfect day Kathy.

Julie said...

Oh how exciting...she looked absolutely beautiful. I love the passed down gown- so neat. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

jayna said...

Love those blue eyes and that gown. She couldn't be any prettier!