Friday, September 4, 2009

If I have failed to mention that Perry fights sleep like no other, she does. All the time. She will go as hard as she can and then just sack out. Like last night we were eating dinner on the coffee table (classy I know), and Perry was just playing on the couch next to us. Just flipping around and pulling up and diving all over the place (again, we are right there so she won't fall off the couch or anything) and then she got real quiet. This is what happened....





We just had to snap a quick shot before moving her to a more comfortable position. Still working on that Parents of the Year Award apparently. :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

lol aww that's cute!

Amanda said...

That is so cute (and funny). We eat lots of our meals on the coffee table so I can totally relate to that type of night! What a sweet little face!