We went to Dallas last weekend for a quick trip to see Taylor's family. Perry had a big time with her cousins! The trip down was a little rough and when we got there at 10:30 pm on Thursday night after 6 hours in the car, perry had a really high fever. We ended up at urgent care on Friday So that kind of through a wrench in the fun. But she was a trooper and had a good time anyway. She just had another ear infection so she wasn't contagious :)

Perry and Georgia

Perry, Georgia and Deacon


We got to see the Ellis family for dinner on Saturday night.

Perry, Georgia and Parker
Taylor and I were so over Dallas when we left! Ha! It's so funny how things change. We missed Dallas so much when we moved, but it's just not the same anymore. Don't get me wrong, I spent a huge chunk of my adult life there and it's still a great city that I love. We just love to visit now :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment