
George is 7 months! I have no idea where the last month went. I actually feel like the first 6 didn't fly by and I was so thankful for soaking it in. But I feel like I just blinked and the last month was gone. It's this time of year - schedules are crazy, work is crazy, the holidays are crazy. I just want to freeze time and keep these chunky cheeks and thighs around forever. Little man has finally started sitting up by himself! He is so heavy, it's hard for him! We went to the doc a few weeks ago for his congestion and he was almost 25 lbs. 24.8 or something. Crazy. He is in all 12-18 clothes and a size 4 shoe. He is doing better at sleeping in his crib but is teething and has been super fussy the last week or so. There is one little tooth trying to poke through. Poor guy. He is usually the happiest baby and just laughs and rolls around and loves his sister. He reached for me the other day when Taylor had him and it melted my heart. He gets shy and will bury his face in your neck and shoulders and it's so sweet! We just love this little man! He still hates school - he goes to MDO twice a week. I mean he hates it. Cries a lot - gets the "fussy" boxed check, etc. I'm hoping when he gets more mobile he will enjoy it more. ??? He still loves his paci. He eats all of his baby food and he eats a lot of it. Still takes his bottle great and takes water out of a sippy cup. Still spits up a lot - but hopefully with the sitting up he will cut that out.:) Happy 7 months sweet Georgie. We could not love you more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment