Once again, I am doing a bang up job of documenting my children....






Georgie was a lobster and Perry was a dog. We followed tradition and let Perry choose her own costume. :) We went to the Butler's party on Sunday (where I took zero pics b/c wrestling both kids by myself proved to be a little challenging when there is a bounce house involved), and went to the Ashley's to do the annual party and trick-or-treating with the Hogan clan. I took Perry to the same 3 or 4 houses and got her basket filled up (thank you Munna!) and we called it a night. We ended up at the my sisters around the fire pit eating s'mores while the kids told ghost stories and the girls had a huge dance party to uncle Call's Halloween mix. It was a perfect night and lots of fun! Oh, and the weather was perfect. Very thankful!

0 comments:
Post a Comment