Sunday, August 24, 2008

19 Weeks!

I am 19 weeks today! Time is really flying by, I can't believe in one more week I will be half way through my pregnancy. Crazy! I have been feeling her move a little here and there - nothing major, just little flutters for about a week - but today I felt the first real thump. =)

We have been super busy around here and this weekend I cleaned out all of the closets (with some help from my hubby on the heavy lifting part) and reorganized, decluttered, etc. so the baby now has her very own closet. With some super cute new outfits hanging in there too! We sort of just crammed everything that didn't have a place into 3 closets when we first moved in and I should have taken some before and after pics of them b/c it is a pretty amazing transformation.

We are going home tomorrow for the week to see Taylor's family and we get to see our new baby nephew! I will take lots of pics!

1 comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

Isn't that the best feeling!? Just wait until you can SEE her moving! It is crazy!!!