Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

We found out today we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!! Everything looked great on the ultrasound - 10 fingers, 10 toes, all of the organs looked good and healthy! We are so thankful! She weighs 9 oz. and I am measuring within 2 days of my due date. I think everyone was a little surprised when we told them the news - for some reason everyone was saying boy. So Norman is now Norma! =) Also, for those of you who take the Intelligender test, mine said boy and it was wrong. I was told "boy" is the false positive and I guess that is the truth! It will be interesting to see what it says for my other friends! We are still deciding on a name - I think we will use Perry as her first name but I'm not sure on the middle name. Perry is my mom's maiden name and I love it! Sorry I don't have any pics to post!

3 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Congratulations on your little NORMA! Addison is so excited!

StaceyF said...

I still cannot believe you guys are having a girl! I am soooo thrilled for you both and cannot wait to meet the little lady!

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!