Here are some pics of the kiddos from my trip to Arkansas. They are getting so big! Liam is 5 1/2, Harlyn is 4, and Revell is almost 3. These pics are solo shots b/c trying to get them all 3 to pose together for a picture usually goes something like this........
Here are some pics of Harlyn. I actually took these with my phone and they turned out pretty good. I love that she will SMILE for the camera now!
Here are a few of Liam. I can't believe he will be 6 in January!
Revell came with me to my parents house a day early so I took her outside and got some cute pictures. She is at the cutest age and is just hysterical! She is going to own her big sister and brother in a few years.



They are SO excited about their new baby cousin! Every day they would tell me that my belly was getting bigger. =) They only refer to her as Baby Perry which is really cute. Also, when we were going to bed one night I was reading Rev a book and told her good night and that I loved her and she told me I love you bigger and bigger and bigger. How sweet is that? I seriously teared up. I sure do miss those kiddos.



They are SO excited about their new baby cousin! Every day they would tell me that my belly was getting bigger. =) They only refer to her as Baby Perry which is really cute. Also, when we were going to bed one night I was reading Rev a book and told her good night and that I loved her and she told me I love you bigger and bigger and bigger. How sweet is that? I seriously teared up. I sure do miss those kiddos.



5 comments:
The kiddos are just beautiful and growing up so fast!! I bet you had so much fun seeing them!
Oh my gosh! They have gotten huge. And are as beautiful as ever. Precious!
They are going to be heartbreakers!
I can't believe how big they have gotten! They are ALL sooooo pretty!!!
Kathy,
I can't believe how grown up they all are. They are so freaken cute!
Post a Comment