Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

Today we had to get a quick checkup at the doctor's office to make sure the jaundice was under control.  She got a great report and weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz.  Almost back up to her birth weight (although I think a few of those oz. were given to us b/c they weighed her with her diaper on). We have to run back in for another weight check on Monday but I'm sure she will get another excellent report.  She is a very good eater!  I had to squeeze her into her Itzy Bitzy Zutano outfit from Miss Amber.  It was a little snug but I insisted on her wearing it b/c it is so cute!  Thanks Amber!



10 comments:

Jayme said...

She is so sweet! Glad y'all are finally home and that she is doing so good! Cannot wait to meet her!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to love on her. I love that frowny face in the picture with you. You look great by the way!!

jilljohnandhope said...

She is such a cutie! Congratulations Kathy!

Amber said...

i can't believe that she is already out growing her itsy bitsy! shucks! well, she looks adorable in it anyhoo! so glad that you're back home!! i am going to plan to come up there soon to love on that precious baby girl!

Lea Liz said...

I found your blog and wanted to comment!! Congrats on your baby girl, she is beautiful!!!!!!!!

staci d. said...

I'm so proud and happy for you, Kathy! Congratulations on the lil' healthy thing-She's precious! And you look great, too! Keep us posted, ~staci

Anonymous said...

She's a dollbaby Kathy! I saw her on Katelynn's cell phone...I think Aunt Polly sent her a picture text. She's already a star in North Carolina! We can't wait to see you both! crystal

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

She is so cute Kathy.

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

What a doll! I think she looks like you!

I can't believe she is already squeezing into Itzy Bitzy! Addison wore it for almost a month! But then, she was a LOT smaller at birth than Perry!

She is beautiful, and you look fantastic!

The Charton's said...

Congratulations Kathy! She is adorable! Girls are so fun; dressing them never grows old=)