Monday, January 26, 2009

Gaining weight

We went back to the doctor today to get a weight check and got a good report. Little miss is up to 9 lbs. 12 oz.! I also got some questions answered about her sleeping routine. She is such a good sleeper and goes 5 to 6 hours at night between feedings and I still have to wake her up to feed her. The doctor thought I was crazy and said he usually doesn't get questions like this. He assured me she was fine, told me I was lucky, and sent me on my way. I'm sure I just jinxed myself for writing that. =)




Trying to catch a "smile"

Still trying


The flash hurts my eyes!

Hanging with Poppy

Napping today with crazy hair

7 comments:

The Grays said...

Perry is perfect - precious and healthy and sleeping 6 hours at night! Congratulations!!

Shawna said...

Pretty girl! Can't wait to get my hands on that lovebug!

kinsey said...

congratulations kathy and taylor! perry is just precious!!

-kinsey (suzi's friend ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Taylor and Kathy!!! She is so beautiful, just as I expected :) Miss you guys. Enjoy every moment! Love, Amanda

Suzi said...

Ahhh I love her!! She is so freaking cute! And how awesome to be sleeping that long... I am starting my prayers for that now! xoxo

Julie said...

I can't wait to love on her!

Amber said...

gotta love a good sleeper!!!!! cy was the exact same way and still is...so far anyway!!!! i think it's because they are both so chunky :)