Happy Anniversary Taylor!!!!
I can't believe it has been 2 years since we were married in front of all of our wonderful friends and family. What a great day that was. And what a great ride we have been on ever since! From Dallas to Florida to Mexico to Atlanta to Arkansas, and all of the crazy trips in between. I have loved every minute and every part of these adventures with you. And now, as we are about to embark on our greatest adventure yet - bringing Perry into the world - I know the real journey starts here. Thank you for being an incredible husband and my best friend. I love you more every day. We are so very blessed!

2 comments:
Sooo sweet! I am still so sad that we weren't able to make it, instead we had JE's sister's wedding! Don't tell anyone, but I bet yours was a LOT more fun!
Happy Anniversary! =)
Kathy, that was such a sweet note! Happy anni to you and Taylor.
Post a Comment