This morning Perry was smiling so big for us. It was hard to get a pic b/c she was moving around so much. One is a little blurry but still pretty stinking cute! =) And just so I don't give my mom a heart attack, this is not what she slept in - she had just spit up all over her long, warm, 3 layer pjs so I had taken them off. All of these pics are from my phone so they are not the best, it just seems to be what I have handy when I need to take a quick pic. Enjoy!

A little smile
a baby smile

So sweet! I love when she sleeps like this.
Snoozin'
Hair washed and ready for bed - what little hair she does have is pretty crazy. I am really hoping she gets her daddy's "good" hair.

A kissy face

6 comments:
Kathy, you are awesome with the posts and I am loving it! I'm thinking Perry looks a bit like her cousins on T's side...am I right? Such a beauty!
oh she is just so precious! i cannot wait to meet this little munchkin!
Such a cutie! I just want to squeeze her!
Looks like she is getting prepared for her photoshoot tomorrow! I need to come by and love on that girl!
she definitely has your eyes! just beautiful.
Congrats, Kathy! She is so precious, and a big girl!! Love those big babies- more to kiss on!
Post a Comment