Saturday, January 17, 2009

Perry is here!!!!

We are so proud to introduce Perry Calloway Condrey!

Born January 17th, 2009 at 12:16am
Weight: 9 lbs. 5 oz.
Height: 21.5 inches

After a very long 28 hour labor, we were finally able to welcome Miss Perry into the world. She is perfect in every way and we are so in love! We are finally home from the hospital and it is so nice.  I have so much more to write but I just wanted to get a few pics on here for now.

On our way to the hospital Thursday night.  

Still feeling good - sometime on Friday.

She's finally here! 

Proud Daddy

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Beautiful girl! Love her and you guys! Glad to hear you're both feeling better.

Julie said...

Just precious! I cannot wait to meet her. I'll be checking your blog for more!!

StaceyF said...

Welcome Miss Perry! We are sooo thrilled that you are here and cannot wait to watch you grow! We love you!!

jayna said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! Congratulations!!

Kate said...

kath!!!!!!!!!!!! love the new pics! love her love herlove her!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

What a gorgeous girl! I can't believe she is finally here! And so sweet! Congratulations--girls are so wonderful!