Well the weeks just keep on rolling by. Little Miss is 5 weeks now. She is such a pumpkin and we can't get enough of her! I have no idea why these pictures are so small.
Nashville 40th
6 years ago
Well the weeks just keep on rolling by. Little Miss is 5 weeks now. She is such a pumpkin and we can't get enough of her! I have no idea why these pictures are so small.
Posted by The Condreys at 9:56 PM
4 comments:
kathy, you look awesome! love all of the new pics!!! and those tulips are beautiful! so fun and springy!
That is so fun about the tulips and daffodils. What an awesome surprise.
LOVE the toe pic. It looks like her toes are pretty long like Annie's. I know there is no way they hold a candle to Annie's monkey toes, but they look like they could really grab on to something!
You look so cute in the pics.
Look at all those beautiful girls! Kathy, you look fantastic! I'm jealous Spring has sprung in LR...I feel we have a few more weeks at least until buds start popping up.
Love all the pics with you & the "girls". Such beautiful girls you all are. Perry is a doll. I really cannot wait to love on her & hope it's sooner rather than later!!
Post a Comment