Thursday, February 5, 2009

Boots


Perry looked so cute today in her dress and boots I just had to take some pics and share....poor baby girl has some skinny legs - her tights are baggy on her.  We need to get some chunk on those thighs asap!




Memes - these chickies are for you ;)

And she's done with the photo op! 

4 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Ooh, I see some sass in there already!

Love the boots! Aren't little girls so fun to dress up?

Meredith Woodruff said...

LOVE THOSE CHICKIES:)!!!!!

staci d. said...

Kath-I looked at all the recent pics, like, times.. and I don't know if I'm crazy or what.. but does she look just like you??!

Keep 'em coming! XOXOX,
Stace

Kim said...

I love how she smiles for all these pictures! she seems a lot older than she is. Precious! I can see both of you in her.