So we got a new camera way back in August and we still don't know how to use it. My great friend Kelly, who is an amazing photographer, gave me some tips and pointers last week while she was here. Thank you Kelly! I was playing around yesterday and took these. We obviously have a long way to go but we are taking baby steps here. I was mainly trying to capture the light in her eyes to show what a pretty blue they are turning. More to come!
Nashville 40th
6 years ago





3 comments:
I'm impressed! I wish I could take better pictures! I can barely figure out my basic digital, much less a fancy camera!
Looking good!! I can't believe I didn't take a single picture of sweet Perry when I was in town. Next time for sure!
The pics look great Kathy! What a beauty!
Post a Comment