I just want to eat that cupcake up!!! She is SO cute!!
Kathy, those pictures MicaBeth took of Perry are simply beautiful! Perry is a dollbaby. I'm sure she has some features of her daddy but she reminds me of you so much as a baby! Beautiful!love ya...crystal
She is a hottie... Ari has his eyes on her! Love the pics, Bobby and Joyti
This picture, by far, seems to really show her features! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just want to eat that cupcake up!!! She is SO cute!!
Kathy, those pictures MicaBeth took of Perry are simply beautiful! Perry is a dollbaby. I'm sure she has some features of her daddy but she reminds me of you so much as a baby! Beautiful!
love ya...crystal
She is a hottie... Ari has his eyes on her! Love the pics, Bobby and Joyti
This picture, by far, seems to really show her features! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment