Friday, February 27, 2009

She rocks

My daughter that is, because get this....she slept through the night last night!!! Woo hoo!!!! Just a day shy of 6 weeks old and she made it the whole night. I fed her at 10pm, she was down by 11:30 and she woke up at 6 am. I was really confused when I woke up b/c I couldn't remember if I had gotten up or what was going on. It felt great to sleep that long. I needed it. I know I'm totally jinxing this right now and I'm sure it was just a fluke, but I thought she earned bragging rights!


Watching golf with daddy



The last 2 pics are really funny to me.  My dad can get Perry to sleep better than anyone.  His "ticker" from his heart surgery puts her out!  She was screaming about 3 minutes before I took these pictures.  Looks like Poppy has the magic touch. 

4 comments:

Jayme said...

That is so awesome that she slept all night! Isn't that the best feeling? :)

Julie said...

I love that she is out with her mouth wide open!! Such cute pictures. & the one with her & Taylor...OMG, so sweet.

The Grays said...

all night at six weeks? amazing! congratulations!

Cynthia Meeks said...

Such a cute baby! I found your blog from a link and wanted to say that I did the same thing when my baby slept through the night for the first time! He was right at six weeks too and I woke up panicking because I didn't know what was going on! He is six months now and besides a few bad or sick nights has slept through the night ever since. I will hope the same goes for you guys! And I love her name.