Here are the pics from the beach! We vacationed with my sister, McCall and the kids in Destin the week before last. The weather was amazing every single day and we had the best time! It was 9 days of nothing but fun. The Hogans are super fun to vacay with. :) Perry loved the beach and was a rockstar just hanging out. She ate about a pound of sand but loved every minute of it. There are a ton of pics on here - they are for her baby book - so beware before looking.
View from the house - I loved having coffee with Perry in the mornings out here
Perry and Taylor on his birthday
Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!
some good vino to celebrate daddy's birthday

bikini baby
matching outfits - day 1
hanging on the beach
napping
the first cheetos - courtesy of Aunt Kerri
it went over well
Liam on the boogy board
Revell
just entertaining herself
lounging in the shade
still on the boogie board
love this picture
the two divas in training
so cute!
love this guy
snoozin'
mommy taking P for a dip
look at this bod!!!
matching outfits day.....(I lost count!)
ahhhh! I love them!
one of my faves
my little pumpkin
the first attempt at kiddo pics on the beach. rev fell asleep and it just really wasn't going that well. such a shame b/c they looked so cute!
such a good big cousin to his P
someone was being shy
matching outfits day 52 :)

8 comments:
amazing pictures!
These are all such beautiful pictures!!
I love the black and white ones in her little white and red dress, adorable!! Love all her little bathing suits, so cute!
I could only see your suit ina couple, but I love it!! where did ya get it?
you got some great pictures. especially of perry and her dad on the beach. lots that could be framed for a very long time. i love destin.
Love it, love it...beautiful Kathy!
Kathy - Great photos. I bet I've looked at them at least 20 times! I love seeing my sweet P ... and her mommy and daddy. You've captured some wonderful memories. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend and love on my precious Perry.
cute cute cute!! y'all look like you had so much fun. Loved all those matching outfits. It seems so weird seeing Liam hold Perry- he's grown up so fast, not to mention Harlyn & Revell- time flies! Perry has some snazzy swimsuits too.
Love the pics! You did a terrific job snapping the kiddos! Perry is an absolute doll! What a perfect place for the family vacay!
Love all of these pictures. Looks like a whole lot of fun. Can I please be invited next time?
Post a Comment