Saturday, September 26, 2009

All dressed up for my first day at MDO! I was so good and didn't even cry! I had so much fun with all of my new friends and I can't wait to go back.



Perry started MDO at church last Monday. She is only going one day a week. The teachers are all so sweet and they just ate her up. I took this picture on my phone as we were headed out the door. I think it will be so good for her to be around other babies her age. There are 6 babies total in her class. Two of them are just starting to walk and the other 4 are crawling around everywhere. So cute!!! Fingers crossed that she does good again next week!

1 comments:

Lea Liz said...

she is just too cute, really. I love that outfit and her shoes, precious!